Oh, last summer, how memorable you were! With your floppy hats, plunging necklines, and fertile youths frolicking about on sandy beaches, full of hope and possibilities. The mind that brought us Dawson’s Creek and Scream also brought us this movie, where Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Ghost Whisperer struggle through the teenage turmoils of love, friendship, and vehicular manslaughter. Can these busty teens come up with even the vaguest idea of how to solve a mystery? Will Ryan Phillippe look at Jennifer Love Hewitt’s boobs? Will it turn out that David Egan or Billy Blue actually matter? Find out the answers to this and Sarah Michelle Gellar’s breast-enhancing exercise techniques in the newest episode of this Freddy Prinze Jr. fancast!
If you would like to recommend a movie, help us figure out how to edit out the sounds of kitchen chores being done, or ask us horror movie-related questions, you can do so by reaching out to us on
The Loathsome Things Official Top 10 Greatest Horror Movies of All Time List
(of those we've reviewed for an episode of Loathsome Things: A Horror Movie Podcast)
(1) Rose Glass’ Saint Maud (2019)
(2) Bob Clark’s Black Christmas (1974)
(3) George A Romero’s Night of the Living Dead (1968)
(4) Alex Garland’s Men (2022)
(5) Miike Takashi’s Audition (1999)
(6) Bob Clark’s Deathdream (1974)
(7) David Prior’s The Empty Man (2020)
(8) Frank Henenlotter’s Basket Case (1982)
(9) Nicolas Roeg’s Don't Look Now (1973)
(10) José Mojica Marins’ At Midnight I’ll Take Your Soul (1964)
Beyond the Door III (1989) – Not a great horror movie, but so much fun to watch!
The Pit (1981) – Watch this coming-of-age story about seeing boobs and feeding beasts!